Recently, Scott Glovsky interviewed Terry Lenamon for Trial Lawyer Talk.
Interview of Death Penalty Defense Lawyer Terence Lenamon
Included in the interview is a discussion of Terry’s recent representation of Byron Burch.
Terry’s client faced prosecutors seeking his death based upon a guilty verdict in the particularly violent murder of Brooksville schoolteacher Sarah Davis.
As described in the Trial Lawyer Talk coverage, you’ll hear Terry discuss things like:
- What it feels like to have a mans life in your own hands
- The synopsis of Terry’s clients’ story (Byron Burch)
- Childhood, Addictions, & Psychic Problems
- How Capital Cases are distinctly different from other trial cases
- Using integrated case approach
- Florida litigation requirements have changed in the past couple years and will change again
- Aggregating factors surrounding Terry’s client
- How Terry uses TLC methods in his cases
- How the public sees “The Death Penalty”
Listen to the Terence Lenamon Interview for more. It’s thirty minutes long and gives an excellent glimpse into Terry’s calling of representing those whom the government has decided are worthy of execution: